Questions to demon Lilith Feb 12, 2015 15:22:33 GMT
Post by Admin on Feb 12, 2015 15:22:33 GMT
I asked the female demon Lilith these questions, into which she answered herself and through her spirit image
Verses 1.1-1.37 published on 8.2.2010
1. Q: When and from what did you come to be?
A: I have come to be from sort of a girl, who liked life thousands of years ago.
2. Q: In which situation you were given birth?
A: I was given birth at the fires of hell, because I was a needed being in hell.
1. Q: Do you appear in men's erotic dreams?
A: I can appear in erotic dreams.
2. Q: How can it be noticed, when you have appeared in a dream?
A: When I have appeared in someone's dream I can be distinguished from that I'm a partner who likes ritualistic action.
Q: Are you a prostitute?
A: I'm a prostitute, although instead of salary I live at the fires of hell, where no rewards are given.
1. Q: Do you intend to lead men astray?
A: My intention is to raise men into power and then they fall to me because of occultism.
2. Q: How do you raise men into power?
A: With the help of Satan it's possible.
1. Q: Are you a goddess or a demon?
A: I'm a demon and from my own opinion a goddess.
2. Q: How do demons depart from humans.
A: We are worse than humans.
3. Q: Where does this evil come from?
A: From our spiritual shortage.
1. Q: Do you steal children, how and why?
A: I don't steal children as others claim. I'm sort of a stealer of children, but it happens through a detour.
2. Q: Why do you steal children by using a detour?
A: Because I have as a demon learned that kind of functions.
3. Q: How do you steal children?
A: I steal them by seducing others partners and then they can't manage to build a family.
Q: Do you have horns, wings or long hair?
A: I don't have horns, and wings neither, but I have long dark brown hair.
1. Q: Were you Adams first wife?
A: I wasn't Adams first wife, because I haven't even met Adam, because he is a fictional character.
2. Q: Where do the tales originate, where it claims so?
A: They originate from demonology researchers written stories.
Q: Are you an androgynous entity?
A: I'm a female entity.
1. Q: Were you married with angel Samael or with anyone else?
A: I was married with Samael for some time, until I grew tired of his disfunctioning.
2. Q: How didn't he function well?
A: He was so lacking angel, that he couldn't be tolerated as a partner.
1. Q: How many children do you have?
A: I have so many children.
2. Q: How were they given birth?
A: They have been given birth by making love in the spirit world.
1. Q: How is it like doing work in hell?
A: One can work in hell as one wishes or is able to.
2. Q: Who are working there?
A: Demons and low creatures.
3. Q: Who are the most highly ranked?
A: Angels of evil and guards.
Q: Are you under Satan?
A: I'm one of Satan's demons. We created a deal some time ago in the nearest times I mean.
1. Q: Who do you hate the most?
A: I hate myself the most, because I'm sometimes so stupid.
2. Q: Why do you think yourself as stupid?
A: When I notice I have done a lot of mistakes, which connect to making love with beings in hell. So I have given myself too much.
1. Q: Do you at times live in the world as a human?
A: I haven't lived in the world as a human, but visits I have received at times.
2. Q: What for are the visits?
A: At visits can humans be made prepared for hell.
1. Q: What is your relationship with God?
A: God is in my command system in the highest place.
2. Q: Do you ever have disagreements?
A: We have very few different kind of views, which have something to do with me.
1. Q: What do you hold as your greatest achievement?
A: Attention that I have received.
2. Q: Is attention important for you?
A: With attention can more things be made, because attention has effect to my popularity in hell's system.
1. Q: What do you like about hell?
A: Hell is to me like a home, where everything can be made, as long as one doesn't mock Gog.
2. Q: Do you have bad moments in hell?
A: I have also bad moments in hell, when wrongful things start to tire.
1. Q: What do you think of heaven?
A: Heaven to me is the home of the angels. I don't have any issues in there.
2. Q: So you have never been to heaven?
A: I have never been to heaven, but I know useless information about heaven.
1. Q: What do you think about the world?
A: World is a place of development for humans. I can't go there but only for visits.
2. Q: What does development place for humans mean to you?
A: That humans can't develop in heaven nor in hell so well as in the world's joys.
1. Q: Do you have many friends in hell?
A: I have very many friends in hell.
2. Q: Which beings are your friends?
A: They are demons and angel figures of the damned.
1. Q: What do you do with other demons?
A: We make plans for how to tease wrongdoers.
2. Q: How much do you execute your plans?
A: We execute them once in a while, when we are in that mood.
1. Q: What would you like humans to think of you?
A: I would like them to hold me as a perfect spouse.
2. Q: Are you like that in your own opinion?
A: Not really but I want to lead humans astray as a demon should.
1. Q: What do you like the most?
A: I like making love with my friends the most.
2. Q: Which beings are your friends?
A: Most of my friends are demons. Some people's damnation angels have made friends with me.
Q: What color is your hair?
A: I have dark brown, curled and plaited hair.
1. Q: How many partners do you have?
A: I have quite many partners. So many that it's useless to count them, because new are born and old are gone all the time.
2. Q: Do you have humans as partners?
A: I have exactly humans as partners.
1. Q: What future plans do you have?
A: I going to be a human some day.
2. Q: What does it require to accomplish it?
A: It requires spiritual development, so that a demon can live in the world.
3. Q: Is it possible for a demon to live sometime in the world?
A: Demons can't really live in the world as humans, because they are so bad in their doings.
1. Q: Do demons go to school in hell?
A: We don't have a school, but we learn what we learn while we are in hell.
2. Q: Who teaches demons?
A: Demons are taught by occultists, when they come to hell from the world they tell the newest tricks to us with the help of torture, if we can't get their information otherwise.
1. Q: For what reason have you become so famous?
A: I'm so good as a demon and I don't cause much harms unlike other demons.
2. Q: Where does information about you originate?
A: They originate from researchers of the spirit world, who have gained information about me and hell's functions.
Q: What do you like the most in hell?
A: I like the most sweet love making and excellent foods.
Q: Have you lived as a demon in the world?
A: I haven't lived as a demon in the world, except I have been on temporary visits.
1. Q: What do you think of monastery monks?
A: It is nice to tease monks. They are one of my greatest enemies.
2. Q: How is it nice to tease them and why are they your greatest enemy?
A: They strive so much to achieve righteous life and we only want to prevent them from succeeding, and they can't strike back.
1. Q: How much do you have dealings with humans?
A: Quite much so I try hard to break humans relationships by seducing men in to wrong paths.
2. Q: How do you carry this out?
A: I carry it out by manipulating men from their wives and children, by seductive communication from hell with the help of spirits.
1. Q: What is your relationship with Satan?
A: We are colleges and he is also my boss in some of these issues.
2. Q: In which issues is he your boss?
A: In all issues that concern humans.
1. Q: What is your relationship with God?
A: God is better to me than to you, because I do my work so dedicated and well.
2. Q: Does God reward you?
A: God makes my life easier.
3. Q: Why does God reward a demon from her work?
A: God rewards me, because demons belong as an important part to the spiritual system by creating temptations for people to test them.
1. Q: What is your relationship with Jesus?
A: Jesus is beyond my understanding, because he is so pure and holy, that I can't get along with him in conversations even.
2. Q: So you don't act with each other much?
A: Almost not at all, although I see him at times during his visits to hell.