History of Valinnor: The First Age Feb 13, 2015 10:20:24 GMT
Post by Admin on Feb 13, 2015 10:20:24 GMT
Verses 1:1-6, 2:1-6, 3:1-5, 4:1-4, 5:1-2 published on 30.4.2011
1. Extraterrestrial groups were as the rotators of the times of the ringlord greater in scale than what the earthlings could do. In earlier times extraterrestrial groups destroyed planet Earth onto the level of an ice age because of Creator like emotions, which was monstrous emotioning. Monstrous emotioning was because of the worsening effect of the Creator's appliance on the Creator. Creator's appliance bewitching was the worst kind of bewitching in the First Age. The Creator's appliance had armed forces, with which he could destroy Creator also, but Creator broke into laughter, because the Creator's appliance was a beautiful woman in our modern times. All the makings of the Creator's appliance bewitching were annoying the Creator always and forever. Creator didn't like this writing, where one talks about the appliance bewitching, because that time is the original author's. Creator's appliance had a lot to do in Valinnor, because he couldn't do anything bad to the Creator, because he loved Creator too much. Creator didn't like from this love, because the Creator's appliance was crueler to other humans than to the Creator.
2. The elves of Valinnor are more wrongful elves than the elves of Middle-earth. All elves were more wrongful than was thought of. Everyone in Valinnor died sometimes into sacred groves, because it was so good activity in their opinion. All Valinnor's elves were worse folk than the elves of Middle-earth. In Valinnor one was allowed to do nothing wrongful in the end part of the First Age. Valinnor was wrongful, because the Creator destroyed Valinnor at times. Creator destroyed Valinnor at times, because Creator was maybe wrongful towards Valinnor. Valinnor was a so beautiful place, that he couldn't watch the thriving of wrongful folk. The wrongful folk wanted to thrive always with injustice. Creator again couldn't last this kind of success, because he hated his more wrongful entities. This caused the Creator quite a lot of trouble nowadays. All the Creator's treaties ended this day with the people of Valinnor, because they were humiliated the first time because of their victim emotioning. In Valinnor was life terrible, because the victim emotionings are unknowingly good.
3. In Valinnor, there was a location in the area of Valinnor, where there were Valinnor's kings. They were very much in their victim emotioning, when Valinnor's kings had killed the Creator in their images. In Valinnor were more things imagined than in Middle-earth. All inhabitants of Middle-earth held Valinnor as a holier location, but the Creator didn't accept such thought. Creator accepted this thought only when he was himself in there in victim emotioning, which was wrongful. Victim emotionings are dangerous for spiritual balance. Thus the victim emotionings were wrongful, that they based on destruction sentences. Destruction sentences were because of that Valinnor was a wrongful victim emotioning location for the Creator in earlier times.
4. Valinnor was doomed to become destroyed in these days in the personal problem going on, in such a way that the kings of Valinnor were destroyed from the face of the Earth, and people were forced to become reasonable. Reasoning was very wrongful in the opinion of the victim emotioners. In Valinnor was life terrible, because victim emotionings were horrific. In this way human entities go psychotic and degrade from their spirit. Degraded from their spirit were Valinnor's kings. Valinnor's kings were kings in today's history as well, because they were older entities than others. Older entities are called in the spiritual world occult meaningful, because occult meaningful have killed themselves on the level of the spiritual world in an occultic way to receive leading positions. This has been because of that with occultism one could accomplish things because of the lacks in the system. Those who destroyed themselves in an occultic way were Valinnor's kings, because Creator's systems allowed kingly behavior for the wrongful shameful humans, so that while being kings the good persons would become destroyed. Good humans become destroyed in the doom to destruction, if they aren't complete as an entity on the level of the spiritual world.
5. In the spiritual world, there was terrible life in the times of Valinnor also. The victim emotionings were things prohibited by the spiritual world. The spiritual world did, however, function with victim emotionings. Victim emotionings were in the spiritual world greater than in Valinnor. Valinnor was a good place otherwise than for the victim emotionings. In the spiritual world one doesn't like anymore victim emotioning, so in Valinnor, there are in modern times problems with the spiritual world because of the victim emotionings.
1. Victim emotionings have ended in the spiritual world, because all the victim emotioners were destroyed, because of their victim emotionings, at the final judgment. At the final judgment, they were tormented for so long, that their spirit of soul woke up and destroyed itself because of its wrongfulness. The spirits of the soul go to sleep always because of injustice, and the entities don't always notice that they become too cursed. When they woke up after injustice, the appliance of the final judgment told them about their life, and they concluded in a matter of fact to become destroyed, because their life plans would be so horrible. The life plans are too horrible, because the Creator is too wrongful in the opinion of the destroyed. Injustice there is a bit more, but not too much although.
2. During the First Age of Valinnor lots of orcs were killed in Valinnor. Orcs were being killed in Valinnor with elven arrows, axes and swords. Orcs and elves were killed in Valinnor in monstrous wars. Monstrous wars were because of the bad activity of the kings. Creator was too wrongful in the opinion of the elves and orcs of Valinnor. The elves of Valinnor lived good lives during the persons in the times of the ringlord, so these stories are true. The meaning of Valinnor is greater nowadays than during the earlier Valinnor. In the Valinnor of modern times, there is terrible life. Valinnor was an area with monstrous going on in the First Age also. In Valinnor, there were hiking areas in the First Age, where one can go to enjoy from nature. During Valinnor the hiking areas were filled with corpses in the manner of the elves, because they practiced voodoo witchcraft and order wasn't held up else than by Valinnor's army. Valinnor's army was quite large, because in Valinnor there has always been safe because of the bordered area. Bordered area was because of the sea border on the both sides of the kingdom.
3. In the history of Valinnor in the First Age was life terrible almost the entire time. During the whole time elves and humans were being killed in there. Humans were outsiders, inhabitants who had come from Middle-earth into Valinnor. Outsiders living in Valinnor complained about the burnings at the stake, with which girls were being killed from them, because the elves knew that the girls were witches from earlier times. In earlier times witches had destroyed Valinnor with their emotionings. The writings of Valinnor are more wrongful than what one even imagined in the spiritual world.
4. There is a lot of going on in the history of Valinnor. A lot of going on means, that there was sacrificial activity quite a lot. With sacrificial activity Valinnor was kept as a morning bird from its spiritual world. The spiritual world was although wrongful. Injustice was because of victim emotioning, which existed in every city. Victim emotioned cities were as victim emotioned, because the kings of Valinnor wanted to sacrifice as many entities as possible. Victim emotionings in the cities were because of sacrificial locations, which were here and there around the city. Victim emotionings continued, because victim emotioners didn't have enough from sacrificial activity, because of its uplifting of emotions. In Valinnor, there was more activity than in the Middle-earth together in the First Age. After the First Age was Valinnor destroyed at times into extraterrestrial bombings and to the following ice age from it. Victim functions continued although after new awakening of the elves. There were no humans living in Valinnor except as enslaved inhabitants of Middle-earth.
5. All the information of Valinnor is more wrongful than was imagined in the spiritual world. These writings are more wrongful than was imagined. Writings are always wrongful, because they cannot contain perfectly thought information, as can't other communication methods. Through channeling there is the most perfect information available. All the Valinnor's texts are more wrongful than was imagined, because it is information from a helper spirit of past life. From the times of Valinnor have the helper spirits studied Valinnor's information, which is a wrongful activity also. Wrongful activity is given birth from lacking thinking. All injustice is injustice in later times.
6. In Valinnor was life terrible because of sacrificial activity. Because of sacrificial activity Creator had enraged situations towards Valinnor. Valinnor was smaller than was imagined even, because there was at times only large city Sirion and no other cities, because the elves didn't receive from the spiritual world a permission to spoil the complete area. Valinnor's emotionings are victim emotionings. In Valinnor victim emotionings were for Valinnor destructive, because they have been destroyed in the spiritual world. Nations destroyed from their spirit were the complete planet Earth full of personal problem humans. The complete planet has been destroyed from its earlier inhabitants.
1. Valinnor was smaller than was even imagined, because there was sometimes only one city Sirionn. Erässean was another city, which was sometimes smaller than Sirionn. In Sirionn there were a million inhabitants and its own army. It was fully constructed with stone brick buildings. Everything was bewitched by the Creator, when everything was built with the Creator. Constructing with the Creator was easy as impossible. Impossibly easy constructing happened by sacrificing oneself, so that one would receive one's own building. Valinnor's kings sacrificed themselves also, so that they would receive a building for themselves.
2. In Valinnor one made love a bit more than in Middle-earth, because in Middle-earth, there was more intelligent folk. The more intelligent folk fought with intelligent armed forces. More intelligent armed forces were born, when Valinnor was destroyed with a curse. Curse was such that in Valinnor, there is always nicer folk, although there wasn't. In Valinnor was life terrible in the beginning of the Second Age also, because there was a lack in the Creator's magic. Lack was given birth from magic, which was wrongful. Wrongful magic was because of the Creator's hostility. Creator's hostility was because of that Creator lived on an exoplanetoid. These kinds of lives were the most cursing for the Creator. The most cursing societies were societies cursed by the Creator. All the most cursing societies were in Valinnor because of victim emotioning.
3. In Valinnor was life terrible in the 17th century in the First Age. Then happened an upheaval, in which extraterrestrial persons came into Valinnor. Valinnor's extraterrestrial persons were wrongful folk, and they had as their intention to destroy planet Earth starting with Valinnor, because the area was the most favourable to conning. The most favourable area for conning was the Valinnor's area, because victim emotionings were in great scale in that area. The area was cursed, because in the area, there was victim emotioning. Victim emotioning led into injustice, which appeared with a will to sacrifice. Sacrificing is very wrongful. Because of it was in Valinnor very wrongful. In the spiritual world, the Creator's magics ended into this writing, although they didn't. All writing ends into this victim emotioning. Victim emotioned thought is similar to previous. Victim emotionings were emotiongs of the Valinnor's kings. Then the kings were destroyed on this day with the Creator's magic, because Valinnor will become very similar with Middle-earth. Victim emotioned thoughts are more wrongful thoughts when compared with other injustices, but because they are done with mixed mind, they aren't so dangerous to the spiritual world than deeds done with a clear mind.
4. Valinnor was destroyed because of victim emotioning once the First Age ended. Because of this an ice age began. The meaning of the ice age is Valinnor's destruction. Valinnor had to be destroyed, because everyone in Valinnor had destroyed more living entities than what was necessary even because of the victim emotionings. All the Valinnor's kings died in the extraterrestrial tormenting by the extraterrestrial persons. By them was a lot of evil achieved in Valinnor. Threats towards Valinnor became true, although they didn't believe what had happened. Because they didn't even notice what had happened before they were dead. In the Middle-earth extraterrestrials killed with armed forces all wrongful entities with terrible punishments. Penalty companies in the Middle-earth did destruction work. So that the inhabitants of Middle-earth wouldn't twist in later times so much, the extraterrestrials persons tormented on the surface of the Earth inhabitants of Middle-earth as visual extraterrestrial persons with their uniforms and armed forces. They couldn't do anything else, because the Creator destroyed himself before this.
5. In the history of Valinnor, there was a lot of emotioning more wrongfully than we can think of. Emotionings were because of sacrificial activity, which was wrongful activity. As the victim emotionings ended the kings of Valinnor went to flee, when in Valinnor no one was allowed to be sacrificed.
1. The holy scriptures of Valinnor end this day, if one wasn't allowed to write about victim emotioning, so writings about the victim emotioning continue. Victim emotioning is wrongful emotioning, because in Valinnor one emotioned wrongfully before the númennor's navy's attack in the third part of the First Age. Then númennor attacked wrongfully into Valinnor, because from Valinnor were númennor's persons in Middle-earth intimidated on the spiritual channels. They built their fleets with the instructions received from the spiritual channels and started a great sacrificial work to build their own fleet. Valinnor's attackers had to go to the shores of the continent of Atlantis to fill their storages by robbing and doing destruction work on the continent of Atlantis. The continent of Atlantis was destroyed because of Valinnor in earlier times, because it was more wrongful than what was imagined. The defense systems were in addition as follows: after attacking from Atlantis the enemies got into trouble with the extraterrestrial persons. To númennor's fleet happened as follows: Valinnor was destroyed while the extraterrestrial persons emotioned, while Creator's army destroyed Valinnor before the attack of númennor into Valinnor because of its wrongfulness. Then extraterrestrial persons received a permission for their armed forces to destroy númennor's magnificent fleet on the shores of Valinnor. Extraterrestrial persons were reptilians from Atlantis. Valinnor's army was destroyed more shamefully than was thought of, because it was a wrongful mess army, in which there was no discipline or order.
2. Valinnor's sacrificial activity was terrible in modern times, because Valinnor was destroyed with extraterrestrial groups more wrongfully than you can imagine. After Valinnor extraterrestrial groups moved with their spaceships above Middle-earth, where from our extraterrestrial groups started firing cities of Middle-earth. Middle-earth was destroyed in two twenty-four hour period completely empty from inhabitants. As weapons were neutron bombs and plasma cannons used, with which were tower buildings and other structures destroyed. When tower buildings were destructed into the plasma cannons, Creator's systems resigned from their treaties from extraterrestrial groups, because extraterrestrial groups had destroyed Feannor's castle in Valinnor, which was more wrongful than we can imagine. Feannor's castle was a fine castle constructed by the Creator by sacrificing. Victims for constructing buildings were more wrongful than were imagined. Creator couldn't sacrifice so many as would have been necessary for constructing his building, so the building was constructed without sacrifices. Then the construction was a perfect Creator's construction, which shouldn't have been bombed broken, because it had been constructed in a sacred way. Spaceships bombed although Feannor's tower castle, because Feannor was a too wrongful person. In Valinnor were so many elves and orcs killed by the extraterrestrial persons, that in the area of Valinnor were all destroyed from Valinnor. Valinnor's persons were more wrongful towards each other than to extraterrestrial persons, because they were afraid of the extraterrestrial persons' revenge strike. Revenge strikes were as follows, that Valinnor was emptied even from one extraterrestrial person's death, because valars were so terrible to the inhabitants of Valinnor because of their own reasons.
3. In Valinnor was life terrible in the Third Age also. It was the age of Middle-earth, when again the First Age was the age of Valinnor. In the First Age came the human elves into the world brought by Feannor, whom were called Feannor's sons. They were the most terrible occult meaningful human elves, whom had come on to planet Earth from the extraterrestrial groups to kill, rape and kingling. To Feannor's sons were so many occultic curses made when they were young, that Valinnor was destroyed to make them human monsters. In these lives Feannor's sons were immortal, so they were placed back into the world after their death in their wars. Feannor's sons lived terrible lives and the Creator, who is Feannor kinglied with their help. Feannor's life was a life of the antichrist accompanied by kingling. Feannor told his sons every morning, that: "Be a king for me son, so that you would gain lots of women." Feannor was the least kingling antichrist. He lived like scientists live in these days. Scientists in these days didn't love the Creator, but Feannor loved himself so much, that he couldn't even imagine harm for himself. From occurring reason Feannor was expelled from Valinnor into Middle-earth, because Middle-earth killed itself wanting Feannor's silmnarils for itself. Feannor cursed the whole issue to his sons by swearing them an oath that the stones are not allowed to go into any other's hand but theirs or otherwise a death sentence would ensue to the owner of a silmnaril. Silmaril was from its crystal structure a perfect crystallized diamond, which Feannor constructed by creating through materialization by the spiritual world. Then the crystal brightened when one touched it with one's spirit, because it shined the light gained from the energy of the vacuum.
4. All the Valinnor's inhabitants were objects of Feannors emotioning, because Feannor had loved that area with perfect love. In his earlier times Feannor had cursed himself as an antichrist, which was a very wrongful function. Functions are wrongful when they are done intentionally wrongfully. Valinnor's death was for Feannor a hard spot when the religious were destroyed from Valinnor. Their religion was the religion of the valars, which was a mumbled religion. Religion was mumbled also because of Feannor, because Feannor was as the Creator in the world. All the religions of the valars were created while Creator was as Feannor. Because Feannor didn't want to create a religion, they developed a mumbling religion for themselves on our planet Earth. Feannor didn't like from this writing at all. Feannor's opinion isn't heard at all, because Feannor lived a life of an antichrist, so they were wrongful persons. Feannor's foolishness was minimal, because Feannor was a completely sane life from the Creator. All lives are not completely sane, because lives are at times cursed. Cursed lives were for the Creator more wrongful than was imagined, because then the world was cursed because of the wrongfulness of the Creator. Creator did nothing wrongful in Feannor's life, because Feannor didn't do anything wrongful. Feannor was a hard headed person entity, who lived a holy life. He didn't have the helper spirit of the antichrist, but he was otherwise with helper spirits.
1. With the help from helper spirits Feannor became in many ways a better functioning entity. Helper spirits leave, if one starts to be wrongful towards the helper spirit. Helper spirits were developed by Feannor in many ways. Helper spirits are always close to Creator's actions as spirit entities of the system. Creator has angered his helper spirits at times, because they are a bit ordinarily messing with sex. Creator has created all the helper spirits by living a holy life. Creator doesn't like from helper spirits very much but otherwise. Feannor's helper spirit was wrongful helper spirit of the antichrist when he was young. Feannor wanted to mess with sex with his helper spirits. With the help from helper spirits Feannor failed less in his life, because he had so much helper spirit activity. Feannor's helper spirits were his own creations, because he had as his wife a wife entity created from a helper spirit. Wife entities are sometimes as helper spirits for humans from their earlier life. They can be bound together in their next life in an eased way, if both are healthy in their bounding together life.
2. In Valinnor was life terrible in the Second Age also, which was more terrible than the First Age. During First Age was Gondolinn destroyed. Then was the climate warmer, because the ice ages have destroyed the warmer climate of planet Earth. Turgonn of Gondolinn was a real entity, which was also a life of the Creator. He had as his wife same wife as Feannor had from her spirit entity. During the times of Feannor, there wasn't as much armed forces as what Turgonn had together. Gondolinn was a great city with Angbandn nearby, which was more north than Gonndolin. Angbandn was a terribly small location, where lived the mad witch Melkorn. Melkorn attacked at times into Gondolinn with a placed army, because Gondolinn was wrongful at times. Godolinn's pennants were blue and white from their color and the flags of Angband were white and black that is the color of the antichrist. Colors have been gained through occult information from the colors of the entities of the spiritual world. In Gondolinn there have been so many disturbances towards Angband, that Angband was at times more righteous than Gondolinn, because Gondolinn was a victim emotioned area. Gondolinn's persons were perfectly armed by the armed forces created by the Creator. Finally, Gondolinn fell into the attack of the goblins from a western area. During the First Age an area to the west from Gondolinn was a goblin's area, because goblins had destroyed all the elves from that area.