History of Valinnor: The Second Age Feb 13, 2015 10:20:55 GMT
Post by Admin on Feb 13, 2015 10:20:55 GMT
Verses 1:1-5, 2:1-5, 3:1-5, 4:1-4, 5:1-5 published on 22.5.2011
1. Life was terrible in Valinnor on the Second Age also, because then all the orcs lived in Valinnor their good lives, in which they sacrificed elves. Extraterrestrial elves came on to planet Earth to protect the elves in their sacred groves. Then the elves received more help than was needed. All the elves are better entities than orcs according to the original writer of this writing. This Creator's appliance did its works of evil in the times of the ringlord, because she was an astonishingly good looking wrongful entity. These kinds of appliances have been destroyed today, but the Creator's appliance is too large to become completely destroyed.
2. The life of Valinnor is on the level of death, because sacrificial activities were practiced in there. On the Second Age in Valinnor one lived better lives in the opinion of the inhabitants of Valinnor, but in Middle-earth, there was a more intelligent folk. The more intelligent folk came with the Creator's magic, because he had lived more in Middle-earth than in Valinnor. In Valinnor was life terrible also on the Second Age, because then orcs lived among the elves. The elves didn't like from orcs as much as one might imagine. The elves killed more orcs than orcs killed elves in Valinnor. Orcs were over the corresponding, because they didn't have original settlements, because the elves destroyed the orcs before the Second Age in Valinnor. The elves of Valinnor were miserable folk on the Second Age also, because in Valinnor was Creator killed in the end part of the Second Age. This was because of that he had practiced too much sacrificial activity.
3. During the age of Valinnor one victim emotioned so much, that everyone's heads turned into biscuit emotions. Head going into biscuit emotions is a problem of victim emotioning. This means that thoughts are, as if they were safe. In victim emotionings Valinnor was a kingling group. Kingling groups were a curse for Valinnor, because they were so much in emotions. Valinnor was destroyed always at times into extraterrestrial bombings accepted by the Creator, because in Valinnor, there was too wrongful activity. In Valinnor, there were magnificent cities built by the Creator. Valinnor was destroyed into extraterrestrial bombings, because in Valinnor, there was nothing good remaining. Nature was raped on to the level of modern times into victim emotions. Victim emotions are more wrongful than was even imagined. In modern times are the same sacred groves in use as was in the age of Valinnor. The kings of Valinnor were more sacrificing than other entities in Valinnor. The kings of Valinnor were wrongdoers, because they were tuned entities made to kinglie in more sacrificing areas.
4. During Valinnor orcs did their works of evil on the Second Age. Then orcs destroyed Sirionn and the orc kings fled into Middle-earth when the extraterrestrial elves came to help the elves of Valinnor. The elves killed the orcs from Valinnor. The elves of Valinnor were worse folk than the elves of Middle-earth. In Valinnor, there were quite many cities. Greatest city was Sirionn. In Sirionn began wrongful activity, because they destroyed the elves of Middle-earth with sacrificial activities. With sacrificial activity were elves being killed in Valinnor after this, when the extraterrestrials bombed Valinnor once again. Valinnor was a beautiful area, but there was the spiritual world more sacrificing than in Middle-earth. Valinnor's elves killed the elves of Middle-earth with monstrous wars also, because they attacked against the elves of Middle-earth once in a while. They came with ships in to Middle-earth and settled on the shores of Middle-earth. Ships were unreal ships, because Creator made unreal ships for the elves of Valinnor. Unreal ships were more mumbled than ships built on one's own, because unreal ships built with the Creator's magic were more mumbled.
5. The kings of Valinnor were holier than was imagined even though they weren't. Valinnor's kings were occult meaningful evildoers. Valinnor's kings there were quite many. Almost every city had its own king. Valinnor's elves lived wrongful life with the help from their kings. Valinnor was a wrongful place on planet Earth at times. Life was terrible in Valinnor on the Second Age also, because there were too many orcs, when elves were being killed by the orcs more wrongfully than we can imagine. In the age of Valinnor on the Second Age there were forest humans also in Valinnor. They were ilu humans, whom were Cro-Magnon from their species, when they didn't have the spirit entity of a human, but a physical spirit entity. Physical spirit entity was in earlier times more usual for the forest humans, because in the cities were occult meaningful city dwellers. City dwellers were more intelligent than forest equals because of their more intelligent requiring environment. Forest equals again had better emotions. More intelligent entities aren't always evil entities, because they develop with the help from socializing more love towards other people.
1. Valinnor's people had been more terrible than the people of Middle-earth, because the people of Middle-earth had been easier because of the support from other people. In Valinnor was terrible to live in on the Second Age also, when Valinnor's kings were killed with extraterrestrial bombings. Then also extraterrestrials attacked into Valinnor. This happened in the early on the Second Age, because extraterrestrials hadn't had enough from the destroying of Valinnor in the end part of the First Age. Valinnor was destroyed again on the level of an ice age early in the Second Age. Creator destroyed then all the creations of Valinnor, Creator, although wanted everything to become created again, when an ice age was prevented. Although extraterrestrials bombed before this new creation the complete planet, because otherwise the new creation would be impossible to accomplish with the help from the spiritual world.
2. The terrible going on of Valinnor was because of the Creator's actions in earlier times. In earlier times Creator wanted to emotion with wrongfulness because he was a wrongful giant. Wrongfulness was because of the Creator's sacrificial system, which was wrongful Creator's creation, because in the sacrificial system victims were accepted better than in a system without victims. In Valinnor was life terrible on the Second Age also then Creator destroyed himself as a nùmenor's person. He was Tar Palantir, which was a real situation. Palantir created his palantirs as a witch. Seeing stone was a hell's good conversation equipment connecting to different matters, because he had manufactured them with sacrificial activity. Tar Palantir was a witch king, but not as terrible as other witch kings. Witch kings were more wrongful than what Creator's lives usually were. Creator didn't say anything during this day, because he was the opposite of a witch king which is angelic.
3. All the people of Valinnor lived occult meaningful lives during the Second Age. Everyone in Valinnor was terrible to each other during the Second Age. In Valinnor was a lot of destructive work done, when all the people of Valinnor kinglied towards each other. In Valinnor were all kinds of evil work done on the Second Age. Furthermore, Valinnor's kings died into evil works once in a while. All the Valinnor's kings did their works of evil, because they were more wrongful than was even imagined. All the texts of Valinnor are more wrongful than was imagined, because they are wrongful information of a helper spirit from past life. The agreements of the texts of Valinnor end not until later.
4. Everyone in Valinnor was more wrongful than was imagined by the inhabitants of Valinnor. The texts of Valinnor end not until later so the wrongful information of the helper spirit ends not until in later times. In Valinnor there lived occult meaningful folk, who had very meaningful events. All the Valinnor's kings were also kings in modern history. They were destructed. All the inhabitants of Valinnor didn't know what to do to the Creator on the Second Age, when Valinnor was destroyed by him. He wanted to become a Creator on Earth, when Creator destroyed himself in the world, so that he would become a king of Valinnor, because he had gotten fed up in his life as a king of nùmenor. Then he destroyed himself, so that he would become a king in the Valinnor of planet Earth. Then he wanted nùmenor to attack into Valinnor, which also happened. After a long period of conjuring was Valinnor destroyed into the attack of the extraterrestrials.
5. In Valinnor there lived terrible entities, which seemed like good entities caused by victim emotionings. In Valinnor was life terrible, because the Creator had destroyed Valinnor with extraterrestrial bombing. Valinnor's kings were more wrongful, because Creator was wrongful towards them. Creator made deals with the kings, that they will get to extraterrestrial groups always after their life, so that Creator would be allowed to become king of Valinnor himself. In Valinnor was life terrible, because the Valinnor's kings were wrongful. In Valinnor was a lot of destructive work done to the inhabitants of Valinnor and to the inhabitants of Middle-earth in the First Age, but in the Second Age in Valinnor, there was quiet destructive work for Valinnor itself. The persons of Valinnor were terrible towards each other on the Second Age. They only fought wars with each other and ravaged in their good area. This victim emotioned area is an area cursed by the Creator beginning from earlier times, when Creator cursed Valinnor as his own problem for later times.
1. In Valinnor was life terrible on the Second Age, when Creator couldn't do anything in relation to Valinnor. In Valinnor, there were wars between the orcs and elves. They fought with percussion weapons, when everyone in Valinnor was armed. All entities were placed into the world from the spiritual world as around 15 years old and there wasn't at all children in the going on. All the Valinnor's texts end this day, if from Valinnor one wasn't allowed to talk repeatedly. Valinnor's elves were from their occult meaning enemies of the extraterrestrial elves in the area of Valinnor. Extraterrestrial elves weren't known to be enemies of the elves of Valinnor. Valinnor's sacred groves were sacred places on the Second Age also.
2. The elves of Valinnor did their works of evil on the Second Age also. Furthermore, the sacred groves were full of messing with sexual and sacrificial activity. Sacred groves were open for everyone, because Valinnor's sacred groves were beautiful sacred groves with their lust emotionings. Sacred groves were beautiful places in nature, where there had been accumulated, because of sacrificial activity, vector holograms into the spiritual world from the visitors of sacred groves, who had destroyed themselves. Visitors were visitors of sacred groves as worse than one could imagine. In the sacred groves of Valinnor was so much injustice done, that the sacred groves fulfilled their role. Sacred groves were more beautiful than we can imagine, because in the sacred groves, there was a chatterbox spiritual world, where the plants grew especially well. Plants grew well, because the spirits of the sacred grow watered the plants with moisture, which the spirit entities do into the sacred groves. Creator has set the spirit entities moisture containing, when the plants grow in the sacred groves much better than elsewhere.
3. There were as many elves in Valinnor as there were elves in Middle-earth. Humans killed elves quite a lot in Middle-earth. All the Valinnor's elves knew from this problem of theirs, which was because of victim emotioning. Victim emotioning was for everyone more terrible than was even believed. Occultist killed themselves when they saw the going on of Valinnor, because it was like from a day dream of occultists. Everyone killed each other in the sacred groves of Valinnor.
4. All the inhabitants of Valinnor were victim emotioning, when victim emotions ended not until Valinnor was attacked from Middle-earth. The spirit entities of Valinnor were more in emotions than the spirit entities of Middle-earth. The armed forces of Valinnor did well against the inhabitants of Middle-earth. Valinnor was a wrongful location, which had a terribly difficult location, because they didn't know what was to come. The inhabitants of Valinnor lived as fairies, whom were uncertain of their position. They didn't know about the nations outside Valinnor, unlike the inhabitants of the large continent. Creator lived at times in Valinnor as a normal king, who taught the inhabitants of Valinnor the life of a suplic person, because they were too brutal due to the sacrificial activity of the other kings of Valinnor.
5. All the inhabitants of Valinnor were slaves to the Creator at a time on the level of the spiritual world. This took place so, that the kings were killed due to their wrongfulness, when Creator could become an emperor, when on the Second Age happened so, that extraterrestrials came on to planet Earth to do their works of evil. Evil works bothered planet Earth on the Second Age. Then the elves came into Valinnor from Middle-earth again, when Valinnor was destroyed. After the destruction of Valinnor, Middle-earth blossomed as better than was even imagined. Valinnor was a concentration camp in the Second Age, when the Creator was an emperor, because Valinnor had to be punished for the destroying of Middle-earth in the First Age. Valinnor's persons were occult meaningful evildoers, who had cursed too much wrongfully. All ended there, when Valinnor was destroyed with extraterrestrial persons.
1. Nothing happened to Valinnor when Creator got himself killed as Valinnor's emperor. Valinnor's emperor killed himself more shamefully than we can imagine. All the writings like this are more wrongful than we can even imagine. The emperor of Valinnor died into extraterrestrial tormenting, when the extraterrestrials came on to planet Earth once again. The kings of Valinnor were destroyed with the emperor with monstrous wars, and Valinnor became independent. Valinnor's emperor was destroyed with extraterrestrial persons, whom were valars. This is although a lie, because the emperor lived at the valars after his death.
2. The Valinnor's kings died on the Second Age into the emperor. One lived terrible life in Valinnor, so that in Valinnor, there would be even more terrible life. With the help from victim emotionings there was terrible life, because victim emotionings were more terrible than we can imagine. In Valinnor was life terrible on the Second Age also. Valinnor's problems were areas of victim emotioning. Valinnor's victim emotioned areas were in the opinion of the victim emotioners wonderful places with the thoughts of a mass murderer. Mass murderers were Valinnor's kings. Valinnor's kings were more wrongful than we can even imagine. All the Valinnor's kings did too much work to prevent all development in Valinnor. All the elves of Valinnor were victim emotioned warrior groups, whom had no personal life. All the elves of Valinnor did a lot of mole's work to destroy Creator's system, because the elves of Valinnor messed with sex too much. Everyone in Valinnor were too old occult meaningful, that they would have understood, what Creator was going to do with his system, because younger understood Creator's system, because the Creator was so bad. In Valinnor the kings of Valinnor were so terrible, that Valinnor was destroyed straight away, so that Valinnor would become a better place after its destruction. Everyone in Valinnor died in sacred groves at least once. On the Second Age, the kings of Valinnor made themselves to become killed with the emperor person, which was a life of the Creator. He united the nations. During Valinnor the emperor person made many worrying things in the opinion of the spiritual world, because the kings of Valinnor died, was it possible for the extraterrestrials to come into Valinnor.
3. In Valinnor was life terrible on the Second Age also. All the victim emotionings of Valinnor were in the Second Age on the worst level of victim emotionings. In Valinnor was life terrible on the Second Age, because Creator destroyed Valinnor at times. Creator's destruction work was wrongful, because Creator cried for the victims, which wasn't allowed in the opinion of the Valinnor's person's. In the opinion of the Valinnor's person's there had to be sacrificial activity on the Second Age also. All sacrificial activities ended this day. Valinnor's emperor person has died from his physical level into the extraterrestrial persons of Valinnor. Extraterrestrial persons were as Valinnor's extraterrestrial persons, when they had to do work for Valinnor. Valinnor's extraterrestrial persons did their works of evil, although, because the extraterrestrial persons did their wrongful works. All suplic persons have been destroyed from Valinnor with the emperor of Valinnor, when suplic persons were killed as more wrongful. Suplic persons were wrongful towards other human entities, because all the suplic persons have been killed in the spiritual world with victim functions, because the suplic persons were wrongful. Suplic persons created catastrophes for other people, when suplic person only laughed. This is a very wrongful writing, but this connects to Valinnor's history, because Valinnor was an area of the suplic persons.
4. All the kings of Valinnor have died as suplic persons, when loupe thinking ended. Loupe thinking was because of the personal problems of the suplic persons. All the Valinnor's kings were suplic persons like was also the emperor. All emperor persons were wrongful groupers, which always turned wrongful. Groupers do injustice for other people, so that they would gain the acceptance of the group. Groupers had in earlier times more power than on today's planet Earth. This was because of that all groupers lived in the Creator's system, where one wasn't allowed to group. Groupers received always punishments, which was wrongful according to the groupers. This kind of grouping is although according to the system of the antichrist. This kind of activity is a wrongful activity, because groupers were very difficult for their group and for other people. Other people were also very difficult about groupers, because groupers were difficult about them.
1. During Valinnor on the Second Age, there were a lot of revolutionary events, when Valinnor was empty. Emptiness was because of extraterrestrial bombings. Extraterrestrial bombings were perfectly wrongful, because ash clouds darkened also the planet on the level of an ice age. All extraterrestrial bombings are wrongful, because Valinnor was a victim emotioned area. All extraterrestrial bombings end in due course after injustice decreased, then the Isildurn's Bane was found by the hobbits not until on the Third Age. Isildurn's Bane was the ring of a ringlord that is the ring of Saurnon the Second. The ring of the ringlord was a wrongful ring, because the ringlord was destroyed on the Second Age on the level of the spiritual world. Saurnon the Second was a life of the Creator as an antichrist person. Isildurn finally destroyed Saurnon the Second on the level of the spiritual world by cutting his ring finger luckily. Isildurn's ring influenced Valinnor in a sanctifying way on the Second Age. The kings of Valinnor held the ringlord as a sacred entity who ever had the ring. The ring functioned with telekinetic force so the Saurnon's eye channeled its energy to the ring, so that he would find the ring in later times. The ring was made from some metal, which isn't allowed to be revealed but in this writing. Saurnon's ring was made from mineral crystal, which functioned on the level of a tachyon weapon. Tachyon weapon functions on the level of a sacrificial system, so with it one can pass the systems and inflict damage to whoever according to one's own will. That is why Saurnon the Second was a so strong warrior. Saurnon the Second's ring could only be used by its creator. Thus Saurnon the Second got along at war situation by himself even against an army. Isildurn's strike was the most cursing strike in the complete universe, because Saurnon the Second wasn't as wrongful as one imagined, because Saurnon the Second was as a Creator, when Creator got into trouble with himself. He was cursed into Mordor of Middle-earth. Saurnon the Second was a wrongful life of Creator's, however.
2. All the Creator's lives aren't wrongful lives like the life of Saurnon the Second. He was only as a Creator at times wrongful. Saurnon the Second was full of injustice towards Valinnor as well, because he wanted after conquering of Middle-earth to conquer Valinnor as well. Valinnor wasn't although managed to prevent him from conquering Middle-earth, so Valinnor was punished, because it hadn't helped Middle-earth at war fought against Saurnon, as it should have done. The persons of Valinnor were destroyed with the elves of Middle-earth when they arrived on the shores of Valinnor with their fleets. The elves of Middle-earth didn't like from the elves of Valinnor, but they started a war in Valinnor. All the Valinnor's elves were destroyed with the elves of Middle-earth during a long period of time, because they were more able rollers of the armed forces.
3. In Valinnor was a lot evil done, because the kings had slaved away at the sacred groves of Valinnor. In the sacred groves of Valinnor one wasn't allowed to do anything wrongful towards the suplic persons, so in Valinnor were the suplic persons controlling other humans. Other humans weren't against the suplic persons, if suplic persons said something wrongfully. This was worse than we can imagine, but the valars were against the suplic persons. Valars didn't like from suplic persons. Valars didn't have very good quality skills as suplic persons, so valars emptied themselves from their repressions when they saw a suplic person. Suplic persons were a worse thing, because the valars didn't like from suplic persons. Suplic persons are wrongfully judging others by mocking once they see something non suplic like.
4. Valars lived on the Second Age in addition to the First Age in Valinnor as extraterrestrial persons, from whom everyone knew in the area of Valinnor. In the area of Valinnor problems came to the suplic persons, which were problems from the valars to the persons engaged in activities of a suplic person. Valars were for everyone equal in value in Valinnor, because the valars' religion isn't increasing inequality but the opposite. Inequality increasing were the suplic persons. This kind of suplic persons made a lot of destruction work for their amusement. For their own amusement, they did destructive works, because their injustice was blossoming. All wrongful were killed with the Valinnor's emperor, who came from the extraterrestrial groups as a grey human. Emperor executed at first all the wrongful entities in his area, when wrongful began to fight a war against the injustice, so that the emperor wouldn't catch them. Emperor wanted to catch everyone, so that the emperor would receive kingdoms into his possession in Valinnor. As a repercussion of the emperor all were killed with the extraterrestrial groups in later times.